Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Mind In Crayon.

There are only about three or four people on this planet that have a drawing of mine. I don't tend to draw a lot because my hectic life won't let me. Regardless, I did manage to finish "Completion" today after months of trying to get it done. I started it in Madrid, Spain earlier this year and finished it in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.

This is "Completion" :::



This is "Oblivion" ::: Drawn in Sao Paulo, Brasil in 2009.



This is "Wanderer" ::: Drawn in Sao Paulo, Brasil in 2009.



This is "Neverland" ::: The Original drawing that started it all. Began drawing this one in Boca Raton, FL around 2007 and finished it in Madrid, Spain in 2008.

2 comments:

  1. i hope one day i can get one of your drawings. i love them. they are hypnotizing. lu/lourdes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wanderer" and "Completion" are my favourites. The titles are well-suited to the pieces, helping the viewers better appreciate what we're seeing. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete