Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am walking the path of a lost one in life.

I venture out into the world alone in this quest to quench my thirst for more.
Despite being independently aware of my capabilities as a loner, I walk along this path with my only companions: the sun and my destiny.
So in many moments of my day-to-day I find myself contemplating where my body would go as compared to where my mind should rest.
I am a nomad at heart, and wherever this world may take me, I will kindly accept its hand in journey.


Anyway, I love writing in Spanish when the moment inspires me. So here is something I wrote not too long ago that captions my thoughts on the previous blurb.

Me dejare llevar
Al final del todo.
A la carretera
Perdida en el momento.
Con el sol y el destino - companeros.
Me voy.
Luchando contra el tiempo
Peleando contra el olvido
Me voy.
Dejo mi cuerpo.
Llevo mi mente.
Ya estoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment