Friday, February 5, 2010

Bullshit

The minute I thought that my bad karma was gone, it comes back full throttle.
I welcomed this year with open arms and a good attitude. I couldn't have asked for a better beginning. It just seems that life has a funny way of showing that it cares. With all the shit that has happened, I have lost faith in the goodness of life. Maybe just temporary faith. I also don't know if I believe in Karma anymore. Mainly because I honestly try to do good in my life and to others and yet, it doesn't come back to me at all. So does this mean that I have to give up on believing? I feel like I have become a better person, but life doesn't think that of me. I don't want to victimize myself (too late), but I am getting my ass handed to me and I just want to know why. Why does all this shit happen to just me? Why do I deserve it? And what did I do wrong? Give me a sign and maybe things will be okay. Give me a sign proving that I can believe in something better and that life isn't just a box of shits.

1 comment:

  1. Signpost: I love you even over 3000 miles away, and strange though it may seem, I rarely pass a day (that's me being spanified, thank you alumnos) without a thought of you. The sound of your laughter is now echoing in my memory, and it's painting a smile on my 10 am cara resacada

    ReplyDelete