Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Me.

I wrote this May 18, 2004.

i am: who you think i am not
i think: about why there are words of why
i want: sum sex
i know: that im crazy in every possible way

i have: my period
i wish: i could have three more wishes
i hate: bumming around getting fatter
i miss: my boyfriend
i fear: that one day smeagol might come after me
i feel: my nose clogging up
i hear: the noisiest silence in my head
i smell: nothing since my nose is blocked
i crave: all power over the world! hahahahha (evil laugh)
i search: for the meaning of what everything is bound to be and is

i wonder: if Ill get laid soon
i regret: nothing... life goes on

i love: everything and anything that i do not hate or dislike

i long: to get my freakin car back
i care: about you
i always: seem to fall... seriously... im always falling everywhere...
i am not: sleeping right now
i believe: in the power invested in me
i dance: all the time
i sing: to annoy everyone with my nasty ass voice
i cry: with joy
i do not always: say the right words
i fight: destiny... for it doesnt exist... i exist
i write: for life
i win: because i made you smile today
i lose: because you cried and i couldnt make you laugh
i never: stop... ill always be around
i confuse: the heck out of everyone else
i listen: to the loudness of nothingness
i can usually be found: sleeping or sleeping with my baby
i am scared: of not being omnipotent
i need: you
i am happy about: it all
i expect: everything for everyone and nothing from no one

No comments:

Post a Comment