Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thee

I'm an easy target for loving.
Easy fucking, easy money.
Riding fast in convertibles,
Loving bad on kitchen tables.

Perhaps I live off a dream
A lie, a desire,
A helpless scream.

I cry at night knowing you won't love me.
How you will use me and throw me,
Like a long forsaken junkie.

But I'll be here,
With my body rotting,
Sagging slowly,
Pissing bloody.

I'll open up to you.
My legs, my aura, my life so free.
I'll sell you, I'll buy you,
I'll love if you - if you open up to me.

We fuck behind gardens,
In the streets,
In the bars.
We never make love in the bedroom
In the foyer under the stars.

You push and moan,
You set me free -
You rip me open
So naturally.

Why can't you be honest.
Tell me these lies are promises.
Tell me my body griefs,
For an empty love of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment