Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Montera Game

A player knows the game.
A gambler remembers the cards.
An addict counts his money.
A hooker, what she'll charge.

The bills show a number.
The joker, his plays.
The phobic, his chances.
The liar - his fate.

I am that liar.
I am that cheat.
That good for nothing whore,
Who doesn't settle for defeat.

I spread my legs so tenderly,
I choose to give my all,
For vulgarity.

A monotonous lie I refuse to hate
Over and over with such monotonous disgrace.

I accept the billiards,
The cards,
The jokers,
The queens,
The bachelor's,
The smokers.

But I refuse to regret charity,
Of kindness of others,
Or smells of prosperity.

I accept the obscenities,
The screams, the money,
the defeat - the lies, the hustling.

When that day comes,
I'll be ready.
For the crown,
The jewels,
The wedding.

I'll give into the game -
I promise.
I'll stop the lies -
The conflicts.

I'll love again.
Pure, true,
Raw, and new.
I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment